Camargo Pharmaceutical Services, LLC Website Policies
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit any website, the site can automatically collect information about your visit. When you browse through our site, read pages there, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- The domain from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser.
- The pages you visited.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better experience for our visitors. We use tools, Google Analytics and Urchin, to aggregate this information. The information is available only to our Web managers and staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for analysis purposes.
Some services on our website use “session cookies.” These are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Used to aid searching and navigating the site.
- Deleted when you close your browser.
Data collected through our session cookies will be retained only for as long as needed to use for the measurement purposes.
Some services on our website use multi-session cookies, also known as “persistent cookies.” Persistent cookies are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Placed on your computer for more than a single session.
- Used to differentiate between new and returning site visitors, to customize our website for frequent visitors, and to assess site design, user experience, and quality of content.
Persistent cookies placed on your computer will expire two years after your last visit to our website.
How to Opt-Out or Disable Cookies
Both session and persistent cookies pertaining to our website are enabled by default because of their integration with our website. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them using your Web browser.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an email or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your email address. However, you will need to provide it to us if you would like an email response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your email unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
- Children’s Privacy: We collect no information from children under 13. If a child sends us an email inquiry or comment, we will answer it, and then delete the email from our files.
Links to Other Sites
Reference in any referred (linked) website to commercial products, services, manufacturers, or companies does not constitute an endorsement by Camargo.
Camargo is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.
Third-Party Websites and Applications
In addition to Camargo’s website at https://camargopharma.com, Camargo uses social media and third-party (non-Camargo) websites to share information and to engage with the public. For example, there may be third-party applications and/or services linked to or embedded on https://camargopharma.com to improve its functionality. Likewise, applications created by Camargo may be embedded on third-party websites to increase public awareness of Camargo events and activities. Our integration of these products is intended to provide a seamless user experience and to enhance users’ ability to access information and communicate with Camargo Pharmaceutical Services.
The health and medical information on our website is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from healthcare professionals. It is also not intended to substitute for the users’ relationships with their own health care/pharmaceutical providers.
Camargo is dedicated to ensuring that all information it publishes reflects a level of quality corresponding to the nature and timeliness of the information.
Links to or Information Copied from the Camargo Pharmaceutical Services website
Unless otherwise noted, the content on the Camargo Pharmaceutical Services website (https://camargopharma.com) is copyrighted. The written content may, however, be copied and / or linked to and referenced with a proper citation, without the need to obtain written permission. Credit to Camargo Pharmaceutical Services, LLC, as the source is required, with a link to the originating URL, including the date the link was sourced.
Camargo’s preference is to link to the material on the Camargo site (rather than copying and pasting it to a website for use). The information on CamargoPharma.com will be continuously updated as new regulations and applicable information becomes available. Linking to the material provides users with the most current information.
Camargo appreciates being informed about the use of website materials. Contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions about rights of the material.
If you have any questions or comments about the Camargo Pharmaceutical Services website, you can contact us by:
- Calling: (888) 451-5708
- Writing to: Camargo Pharmaceutical Services, 9825 Kenwood Rd. Suite 203, Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Emailing: email@example.com