Regulatory Strategy Director
Location: Multiple states
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Camargo Pharmaceutical Services is excited to announce that we are now seeking a Regulatory Strategy Director. The Regulatory Strategy Director will assess the scientific, medical, regulatory, and commercial viability of drug development opportunities and coordinate resources to systematically build and execute complete development plans that align with client business strategies.
Who You Are
- You love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- You strive for operational excellence and provide outstanding internal and external service.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and self-directed.
- You are a proactive and clear communicator.
What You’ll Do
As the Regulatory Strategy Director, you’ll set drug development or other regulatory strategies to support client goals and conduct and supervise research to test and validate the viability of strategic options. You will proactively troubleshoot problems and identify resources to resolve issues. As Director, you’ll supervise a Regulatory Science team and will be responsible for building the talent and skills needed for Camargo success, facilitate career advancement by providing and instilling a full understanding of projects and associated responsibilities, and provide effective coaching and performance feedback on both strengths and opportunities of team members.
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Master’s or PhD in a scientific or life sciences field; 10+ years of regulatory strategy related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competencies of strategic thinking and influencing, innovation, initiative, project management, and leadership.
- Ability to lead and work in cross-functional, matrixed teams with demonstrated experience in team leadership and motivation of staff to successfully execute regulatory strategies.
- Ability to travel 10-15%, including inter-office travel.
This position can be based in either the Cincinnati or Durham office.