Location: Multiple states
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
To meet accelerating growth, Camargo Pharmaceutical Services is seeking Regulatory Scientists with experience in providing high-quality scientific writing and advanced scientific research expertise for our cross-functional project teams overlaid with US, Europe and/or Asia regulatory understanding. These positions are located in either our Cincinnati, Ohio or Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina offices.
Since Camargo Pharmaceutical Services is the leading expert in drug development, you will provide expertise and customer-centric professionalism to our clients, which range from small biotech firms to large, established pharmaceutical companies.
This position is a natural fit if you possess well-developed and demonstrable writing skills, understand strategic communications, and can “simplify the complex.” Strategic/critical thinking skills, as well as initiative, are a must for this role! If you are inherently inquisitive and looking to get away from bench work to focus on strategic thinking, then Camargo is the place for you!
- Ph.D. in a scientific or life sciences field with minimum 1+ year post-graduate experience.
- 1+ years of industry-related experience. Prior internship experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the research process and direct research experience.
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, including global companies and sponsors.