Location: Cincinnati, OH
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Camargo Pharmaceutical Services is excited to announce that we are now seeking a Program Manager to drive the success of a client’s drug development program and manage Camargo’s relationship with the client over the life of a program. The Program Manager is the primary contact for the client and is responsible for communicating effectively to maintain confidence, trust and shared accountability for the program’s success. The Program Manager collaborates closely with the client and Camargo’s development and regulatory consulting teams to ensure the success of a program.
Who You Are
- You love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic. Operational excellence and providing outstanding internal and external customer service are second nature to you.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and self-directed.
- You are a proactive and clear communicator.
What You’ll Do
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for understanding the client’s goals, priorities, resources, and risk profile for each drug development program throughout the program’s life cycle. You’ll utilize tools including program and project Gantt charts to monitor each program with an understanding of the detailed scope of all projects, and monitor progress and execution of deliverables. The Program Manager will serve as the day-to-day, key point of contact for the client throughout the program life-cycle. You will coordinate with internal teams to establish communication protocols with the client and provide timely responses and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in science preferred or related field or equivalent experience.
- You have 6+ years of experience in project/program management in drug development industry.
- Experience in communicating and consulting with both scientific and business stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in working within a collaborative environment to successfully achieve goals.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, reporting, and data visualization tools.
This position can be based in either the Cincinnati or Durham office.