Drug Development Project Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Mid Level
Camargo Pharmaceutical Services is excited to announce that we are now seeking a Drug Development Project Manager. The Drug Development Project Manager is an integral part of the Camargo Project Management Office (PMO), providing a range of project management services to internal project teams and Clients. The Drug Development Project Manager is responsible for driving the success of a Client’s drug development program and managing Camargo’s relationship with the Client over the life of the program. This role must communicate effectively to maintain confidence, trust, and shared accountability for the program’s success. The Drug Development Project Manager supports the Camargo project teams in assuring projects meet organizational goals and requirements according to standardized processes. This role entails tracking and reporting on milestones, project progress, team resources, priorities, budget, and execution risks.
Who You Are
- You love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic. Operational excellence and providing outstanding internal and external customer service are second nature to you.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and self-directed.
- You are a proactive and clear communicator.
What You’ll Do
As the Drug Development Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for understanding the Client’s goals, priorities, resources, and risk profile for each drug development project throughout the program’s life cycle. You’ll manage Camargo’s day-to-day communications with the Client and through effective communication, build and preserve confidence, trust and shared accountability between Camargo and each Client. You’ll coordinate and participate in program and project kick-off meetings. Utilizing tools including program and project Gantt charts, you’ll monitor each program, tracking program success across all individual projects against all critical execution elements, holding internal and external teams accountable for responsibilities and deliverables. You’ll facilitate the establishment of client document sharing sites and trainings that support the usage of standard project management documents and tools that have been implemented at Camargo.
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s in a scientific or life sciences field; 3-5 years of direct project management experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Project Management best practices and electronic systems used such as MS Project.
- IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Project, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
This position can be based in either the Cincinnati or Durham office.